The below is information about how to read your LPG invoice is you have LPG bottles installed and order your own gas delivery.
We also have details on how to read your metered LPG bill or your metered hot water bill if those are the services you use.
This is what the information in each section of your bill means:
1. Your account details
The high level details of your account – your customer number and the tax invoice number
2. Invoice Total and Date Due
The Invoice Total is how much you need to pay for this bill.
The Date Due is the day you need to pay this bill.
3. Account Summary
A summary of your past and present balance and payments, including:
- Balance Brought Forward: Your Account Balance, carried over from the previous bill to this one
- Your new LPG charges for this billing period
- Invoice Total: the total amount to pay for this bill (the Amount Due)
- Payments and Adjustments: any payments or credit memos applied to your Account since your previous bill
- Total Amount Due: this includes the Amount Due for this bill and any previous outstanding balance
4. Payments and Adjustments
Details of any payment or credit memo applied to your Account since the previous bill. This includes the receipt reference.
5. Delivery Details
Your deliveries for this billing period. This includes:
- The supply address
- The date of purchase
- Description of product purchased
- The quantity of product delivered
- The quantity of product returned (for exchange deliveries)
- The rate charged for the product
6. Need to get in touch?
Here are all our contact numbers and when we’re around to answer the phone. You’ll also find:
- Fault and emergency numbers for your distributor
- Our web address
7. How to pay
This section shows the different ways you can pay your bill and any payment fees that might apply.
If you have any queries about your bill, send us a message online.