Read the nitty gritty behind each of our energy products, our retail contracts and other important information.
Here’s where you’ll find our Agreement Terms for small customer market retail contract – this covers the sale of electricity, natural gas, GreenPower and/or Green Gas to you at your property. If Origin is your retailer for more than one of these products, then you’ll have a separate agreement with us for each product.
Our range of residential and business plans mean there’s an option to suit every budget and property type. Here are our term for each energy plan that apply in conjunction with the Agreement Terms above.
Residential energy plans
- Origin Advantage
- Origin Advantage ePlus
- Origin Advantage Variable
- Origin Daily Saver Choice
- Origin Employee Offer
- Origin Everyday Rewards Plus
- Origin Flexi
- Origin Flexi Usage
- Origin Freedom
- Origin Home Support
- Origin Home Assist
- Origin Go and Origin Everyday Rewards
- Origin Go Variable
- Origin Ongoing Saver
- Origin Ongoing Everyday Rewards
- Origin Value – Electricity
- Origin Value – Gas
- Origin Solar Boost (with export cap)
- Origin Solar Boost (no export cap)
- Origin Solar Boost Plus
- Origin Sunshine and Rewards
- Solar Optimiser
- UBT Home Energy
Small business energy plans
- Origin Business Solar Boost
- Origin Business Solar Boost Plus
- Business Solar Optimiser
- Origin Essentials
- Origin Business Flexi
- Origin Business Flexi Usage
- Origin Business Go
- Origin Business Go Variable
- Origin Ongoing Saver Business
- UBT Business Energy
And, here’s some more important information about your agreement:
If you’re taking up a standard retail contract with Origin, you’ll find what you need below.
- Australian Capital Territory (PDF 258 KB)
- New South Wales (PDF 188 KB)
- Victoria (PDF 125 KB)
- Queensland (PDF 258 KB)
- South Australia (PDF 188 KB)
- Western Australia (PDF 219 KB)
Direct debit terms and conditions
Direct debit is easy to set up, and makes paying your energy bill a breeze. Find our direct debit terms and conditions here.
Customer rights, entitlements and obligations
Under your agreement with Origin for the supply of energy, you have particular rights, entitlements and obligations that you may not be aware of. To better understanding of your rights, read through the document below. And if you’d like further information on the agreement, call our friendly staff on 13 24 61. We’re always happy to help.
Internet offer terms and conditions
Read over the latest internet offer details.
LPG offer terms and conditions
Looking for detailed information on LPG offers and plans?
littleBIGidea terms and conditions
See the littleBigidea terms and conditions for full details.
Spike terms and conditions
See the Spike terms and conditions for full details.