Under this Energy Plan you will receive the following benefits for 12 months from the Supply Start Date:
- a total feed-in tariff as set out in the Details section for any electricity your solar PV system exports to the grid until you reach your export cap for each billing period;
- for every kWh of electricity exported to the grid above your export cap during your billing period, our standard retailer feed in tariff available at the time as published on our website.
Your export cap for each billing period is calculated by multiplying the number of days in your billing period by your daily kWh export cap, as set out in the Details section.
The Terms and Conditions for Feed-in Tariffs - Victoria applies to the feed-in tariff.
To be eligible for this Energy Plan:
- your solar PV system must be net metered; and
- you must not be receiving a feed-in tariff under any Government scheme
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements during this Energy Plan then the Energy Plan will continue but you won’t receive the feed-in tariff. As you won’t be getting any benefits of this Energy Plan you may wish to take up another one of our plans.
When could this energy plan end early?
If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this Energy Plan will also end - including if you move to another address.
We may also end this Energy Plan:
- if you stop being a Residential Customer; or
- if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale – refer to the Agreement Terms
What happens when this energy plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this Energy Plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our Agreement. We may extend your current Energy Plan or set you up with a new Energy Plan, but only if we’ve written to you first and you haven’t told us not to. If you don’t take up an Energy Plan with a different feed-in-tariff, you’ll receive our standard retailer feed-in tariff as published on our website at the end of your Energy Plan.
If you are entitled to an account credit (see the Details section to determine this) but this Energy Plan ends before it's applied to your account, then you won't receive the credit.