Terms and conditions
Energy Plan period
This Energy Plan starts from the Supply Start Date and will continue for the period set out in the Details section of your energy agreement.
To be eligible for this Energy Plan:
- you must have a Solar Flex agreement with Origin in place at your Supply Address under which Origin owns the solar system at your Supply Address and you pay for the solar electricity generated by that solar system;
- the solar PV system must be net metered; and
- you must not be receiving a feed-in tariff under any government scheme.
What happens if you stop being an Origin Solar Flex customer?
During this Energy Plan period, if your Solar Flex agreement ends for any reason (eg if you buyout the solar system or exit the Solar Flex agreement under the terms of the Solar Flex agreement) then this Energy Plan will also end.
Under this Energy Plan you will receive the following solar feed-in tariff(s) as long as the Solar PV system is connected to the electricity grid and exporting electricity and you remain eligible for this Energy Plan:
- a total feed-in tariff c/kWh as set out in the Details section of your energy Agreement. When could this Energy Plan end early? If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this Energy Plan will also end – including if you move to another Supply Address. We may also end this Energy Plan:
- if you stop being a Business Customer;
- if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale, as set out in the Agreement Terms; or
- if you no longer meet the eligibility requirements of this Energy Plan.
What happens when this Energy Plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this Energy Plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our Agreement. We may extend your current Energy Plan or set you up with a new Energy Plan – but only if we’ve written to you first and you haven’t told us not to. If you don’t hear from us, your supply will continue without Energy Plan benefits. You’ll receive our standard retailer feed-in tariff available at the time your Energy Plan ends as published on our website.
If this Energy Plan contains an Account Credit (see the Your Energy Plan benefits section of your Agreement when it arrives) that has not been applied before this Energy Plan ends, then you won’t receive the Account Credit.
Important information about Solar Secure
For business customers only.
Not available all areas or for properties being connected for the first time.