Origin Max Saver
Terms and Conditions for your Origin Max Saver energy plan
Energy Plan period
This Energy Plan is for 12 months from the Supply Start Date unless it ends earlier.
Under this Energy Plan you receive the following benefit(s):
- A guaranteed discount on the usage and supply Charges for 12 months from the Supply Start Date
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the Details section and are off Origin’s base charges. The discount(s) only apply to the specific Charge(s) detailed above. They do not apply to other Charges which apply. If we make any changes to the Charges (in accordance with our Agreement Terms) your discount(s) will continue – but will just apply to the new Charges.
To be eligible to take up this Energy Plan you’ll need to have agreed to:
- Set up direct debit to pay your bills in full
- A monthly Billing Period, if your Supply Address has a remotely read Digital Meter
- Receive bills via email during the Energy Plan
- Choose email for communications from us about your energy supply under this Agreement and any other agreement with us during the Energy Plan
- Download the Origin app (if you have a smart device)
- Set up My Account, which is an online service account
You can make changes or cancel any of things above after you take up the Energy Plan. This will not impact your benefits.
Ending this Energy Plan
The Agreement Terms explain how this Energy Plan can end early and what happens when it ends. Don’t worry, even if your Energy Plan ends your energy supply will continue and we’ll stay in touch to tell you about your options.