A $1.75 paper bill fee incl GST may apply if you get your bills by post. Currently, the fee doesn't apply if you're:
- on a Standing agreement (From 1 January 2021, this exclusion applies only to a Vic Standing agreement.)
- a customer who hasn’t changed their agreement since May 2009
- registered for a concession
- registered for a life support device
- on a financial assistance plan (e.g. our Power On program)
- a hot water customer
- a NSW electricity or gas customer
- a Tender or multi-site business customer.
It also doesn't apply if you're on one of the following market contacts:
- Origin Supply (if your contract started on or after 14 December 2018) - (From 1 January 2021, this exclusion no longer applies.)
- Origin Value
- Origin Connect
- Origin Everyday
- Origin My Choice
- Predictable Plan
- Origin Maximiser
- Business e-Saver.
Note: There's some upcoming fee changes effective from 1 January 2021 - refer to our FAQ for the changes.