A reconciliation between Statutory and Underlying profit measures can be found in note A1 of the Origin Consolidated Financial Statements.
Annual Report 2021
Our underlying business performance continued to improve across the year, allowing further debt reduction and distributions to shareholders.
Find out how we are getting energy right for our customers, communities and planet.
We act in accordance with the highest standards of personal safety and environmental performance, governance and business conduct.
1. Includes discontinued operations and assets held for sale unless stated otherwise.
2. Since FY2019, EBITDA includes premiums relating to certain electricity hedges within Underlying Profit. The equivalent amounts in prior years have not been restated in the above table. Had the amounts been adjusted, the impact to underyling EBITDA in each period would have been a reduction in each year is as follows: FY2018 $(160) million; and FY2017 $(141) million.
3. Origin discloses its equity accounted results in two lines: ‘share of EBITDA of equity accounted investees,’ included in EBITDA; and ‘share of interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of equity accounted investees,’ included between EBITDA and EBIT.
4. Total current and non-current interest-bearing liabilities only, less cash and cash equivalents excluding APLNG related cash, less fair value adjustments on hedged borrowings.
5. Dividends represent the interim and final dividends determined for each FY. This includes the final dividend for FY21 determined on 19 August 2021 to be paid on 1 October 2021. The amounts paid within each FY are 22.5c, 30c ,10c, 0c and 0c respectively.
6. 2018 excludes Lattice Energy (continuing operations basis shown).
7. Total number of customers restated to include Broadband customers.
8. June 2020 LPG customer accounts restated to include ~2,500 Asia Pacific customer accounts.