Disconnect your centralised electricity account

Moving out of an apartment building? Fill in this form if you’d like to close your centralised electricity account. 
By completing this form, you’re requesting to have the electricity switched off at your current address.

If you also have a centralised hot water account that needs to be closed, you’ll need to fill in a separate form to disconnect centralised hot water at your apartment too. 

To find out more about how Origin collects, holds and discloses your personal and credit information see our privacy statements at originenergy.com.au/privacy.