Plan only available in ACT & SA
Energy Plan period
This Energy Plan is for 12 months from the Supply Start Date unless it ends earlier.
Under this Energy Plan you will receive the following benefits for 12 months from the Supply Start Date:
- the feed-in tariff set out in the Details section for any electricity your solar PV system exports to the grid; and
- a guaranteed discount on the usage and supply Charges
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the Details section. The discount(s) only apply to the specific Charge(s) detailed above. They do not apply to other Charges which apply. If we make any changes to the Charges (in accordance with our Agreement Terms) your discount(s) will continue – but will just apply to the new Charges.
To be eligible for this Energy Plan:
- your solar PV system must be net metered;
- your solar PV system must not be larger than 10kW; and
- you must not be receiving a feed-in tariff under any Government scheme
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements during this Energy Plan then the Energy Plan will continue but you won’t receive the feed-in tariff.
What happens when this Energy Plan early?
If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this Energy Plan will also end - including if you move to another address.
We may also end this Energy Plan:
- if you stop being a Residential Customer; or
- if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale – refer to the Agreement Terms
What happens when this Energy Plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this Energy Plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our Agreement. We may extend your current Energy Plan or set you up with a new Energy Plan, but only if we’ve written to you first and you haven’t told us not to. If you don’t take up an Energy Plan with a different feed-in-tariff, you’ll receive our standard retailer feed-in tariff as published on our website at the end of your Energy Plan.
If you are entitled to an account credit (see the Details section to determine this) but this Energy Plan ends before it's applied to your account, then you won't receive the credit.