Under this Energy Plan you will receive the following benefits for 24 months from the Supply Start Date:
- the feed-in tariff set out in the Details section for any electricity your solar PV system exports to the grid
The originenergy.com.au/vicfitterms applies to the feed-in tariff.
To be eligible for this Energy Plan:
- you must purchase an eligible solar PV system from us and it must have been installed within the last 12 months
- your solar PV system must be net metered
- your solar PV system must not exceed 10KW of inverter capacity or must be limited to 10KW of export
- you must not be receiving a feed-in tariff under any government scheme.
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements during this Energy Plan then the Energy Plan will continue but you won’t receive the feed-in tariffs.
Ending this Energy Plan
The Agreement Terms explain how this Energy Plan can end early. When it ends, if you don’t take up an energy plan with a different feed-in-tariff, you’ll receive our standard feed-in tariff as published on our website. Other details about what happens are in the Agreement Terms. Don’t worry, even if your Energy Plan ends your energy supply will continue and we’ll stay in touch to tell you about your options.