Energy plan period
This energy plan is for 24 months from the supply start date unless it ends earlier.
To be eligible for this energy plan:
- you must purchase an eligible solar PV system from us
- your solar PV system must be net metered
- the total installed solar PV system capacity at your Supply Address must not exceed 10 kW
- you must not be receiving a feed-in tariff under any government scheme.
What happens if you remove your solar PV system?
During this Energy Plan period, if you remove your solar PV system from your Supply Address the Energy Plan will continue but you won’t receive the feed-in tariff.
When could this energy plan end early?
If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this energy plan will also end – including if you move to another address.
We may also end this energy plan:
- if you stop being a residential customer;
- if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale, as set out in the Agreement Terms; or
- if you no longer meet the eligibility requirements of this energy plan.
What happens when this energy plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this energy plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our Agreement. We may extend your current energy plan or set you up with a new energy plan – but only if we’ve written to you first and you haven’t told us not to. If you don’t hear from us, your supply will continue without the energy plan benefits. You’ll receive our standard retailer feed-in tariff available at the time your energy plan ends as published on our website.
If this Energy Plan contains an Account Credit (see the Details section to determine this) but this Energy Plan ends before it's applied to your account, then you won't receive the Account Credit.