Under this Energy plan you will receive the following feed-in tariff(s) as long as your Solar PV system is connected to the electricity grid and exporting electricity:
- a total feed-in tariff of c/kWh as set out in the Details section until you reach your export cap for each billing period;
- for every kWh of electricity exported to the grid above your export cap during your billing period, our standard retailer feed-in tariff available at the time as published on our website.
Your export cap for each billing period is calculated by multiplying the number of days in your billing period by 14kWh.
The c/kWh is made up of two components:
- Our current standard retailer feed-in tariff of 9.9c/kWh and
- An additional feed-in tariff of 17.1c/kWh.
The Terms and Conditions for Feed-in Tariffs – Victoria applies to both the additional feed-in tariff and standard retailer feed-in tariff.
Under this Energy Plan you receive the following benefit(s):
- Guaranteed discount on the usage Charges from the Supply Start Date for the period set out in the Details section of your energy agreement from the Supply Start Date.
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the Details section. The discount(s) do not apply to other Charges such as GreenPower, Green Gas or supply Charges.
If we make any changes to the usage Charges (in accordance with our Agreement Terms) your discount(s) will continue – but will just apply to the new usage Charges.
To be eligible for this Energy Plan:
· you must purchase an eligible solar PV system from us
· your solar PV system must be net metered
· you must not be receiving a feed-in tariff under any government scheme.
What happens if you remove your solar PV system?
During this Energy Plan period, if you remove your solar PV system from your Supply Address the Energy Plan will continue but you won’t receive the feed-in tariff.
When could this Energy Plan end early?
If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this Energy Plan will also end – including if you move to another address.
We may also end this Energy Plan:
· if you stop being a small Business Customer;
· if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale, as set out in the Agreement Terms; or
· if you no longer meet the eligibility requirements of this Energy Plan.
What happens when this Energy Plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this Energy Plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our Agreement but you'll no longer receive the benefits. You’ll receive our standard retailer feed-in tariff available at the time your Energy Plan ends as published on our website.
If this Energy Plan contains an Account Credit (see the Your Energy Plan benefits section of your Agreement when it arrives) that has not been applied before this Energy Plan ends, then you won't receive the Account Credit.
If you'd like to end your Energy Plan – just let us know. Keep in mind that if it's after the cooling off period, you may need to pay an exit fee. The amount of any fee payable will be set out in the Details section.