Energy plan period
This energy plan is for 12 months from the Supply Start Date unless it ends earlier.
Under this energy plan you receive the following discount(s):
- Free gas offer discount on the usage charges from the Supply Start Date for 1 month(s)
- Free gas offer discount on the supply charges from the Supply Start Date for 1 month(s)
- A pay on time discount on the usage charges if you:
- pay the total amount due by the due date and don't have an overdue amount on your account; and
- don't have a Power on Payment Plan (other than direct debit for the entire billing period).
One month's worth of gas FREE
- Free month applied from Supply Start Date on your gas usage and supply charges only. Excludes GreenGas, distributor and other fees.
- For Basic meters (Natural gas) - the free month will be calculated by the average usage per day for the billing period, multiplied by the average number of days in a month during your billing period.
- The free month will appear on your bill under Discounts and Rebates as discounts on your usage and supply charges.
- Your free month may occur across two billing periods, so you could see a proportion on more than one bill.
- If you are on EasiPay, please contact us for more information.
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the details section.
The discount(s) only apply to the specific charges detailed above. They do not apply to other charges which apply.
If we make any changes to the usage and supply charges (in accordance with our agreement terms) your discount(s) will continue - but will just apply to the new charges.
When could this energy plan end early?
If our agreement to supply you with energy ends, this energy plan will also end - including if you move to another address.
We may also end this energy plan:
- if you stop being a residential customer; or
- if we withdraw this energy plan from sale - refer to the agreement terms for details.
What happens when this energy plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this energy plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our agreement. We may extend your current energy plan or set you up with a new energy plan – but only if we’ve written to you first and you haven’t told us not to. If you don’t hear from us, your supply will continue without energy [lan benefits.
If you are entitled to an account credit (see the details section to determine this) but this energy plan ends before it's applied to your account, then you won't receive the credit.