Energy plan period
This energy plan is for 12 months from the supply start date unless it ends earlier.
Under this energy plan you receive the following benefit(s):
- Discount on the usage charges for 12 months from the supply start date.
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the Details section.
The discount(s) do not apply to other charges such as GreenPower, Green Gas or supply charges.
If we make any changes to the usage charges (in accordance with our Agreement Terms) your discount(s) will continue – but will just apply to the new usage charges.
Direct debit – your obligations
To take up this energy plan, you’ll need to have agreed to pay your bills in full by direct debit.
Digital services – your obligations
To take up this energy plan you’ll need to have:
- agreed to receive bills via email during the energy plan
- chosen email as your preferred contact method for communication from us about your energy supply under this Agreement and any other agreement with us during the energy plan. By taking up this energy plan you’ll be taken to have made that choice
- made sure the email address you provide is is current and valid and can receive electronic attachments from us.
When could this energy plan end early?
If our agreement to supply you with energy ends, this energy plan will also end – including if you move to another address. We may also end this energy plan:
- if you stop being a residential customer
- if we withdraw this energy plan from sale, as set out in the Agreement Terms
What happens when this energy plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this energy plan ends, we’ll still supply you with energy under our agreement. We may extend your current energy plan or set you up with a new energy plan, but only if we’ve written to you first and you haven’t told us not to. If you don’t hear from us, your supply will continue without energy plan benefits.
If you are entitled to an account credit (see the Details section to determine this) but this energy plan ends before it’s applied to your account, then you won’t receive the credit.