Energy Plan period
This Energy Plan is for 12 months from the Supply Start Date unless it ends earlier.
Under this Energy Plan you receive the following discount(s):
- Discount is on the usage Charges from the Supply Start Date.
- Month Free Offer discount on the usage Charges and supply Charges.
One month’s worth of energy FREE
Free month applied after 6 months of supply with us on your usage and supply charges only. Excludes GreenPower, GreenGas, distributor and other fees. You must remain on the same energy plan at the same premises for 6 months to be eligible for the free month.
For Digital (Smart) meters – the free month will be applied based on actual usage for your sixth month.
For Basic meters - the free month will be calculated by the average usage per day for the billing period, multiplied by the number of days in your sixth month.
The free month will appear on your bill under discount and rebates as discounts on your usage and supply charges.
Your free month may occur across two billing periods, so you could see a proportion on more than one bill.
If you are on EasiPay, please contact us for more information.
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the Details section.
The discount(s) do not apply to other Charges such as GreenPower, Green Gas or supply Charges.
If we make any changes to the usage Charges (in accordance with our Agreement Terms) your discount(s) will continue - but will just apply to the new usage Charges.
Direct debit – your Obligations
To take up this Energy Plan you’ll need to have agreed to pay your bills in full by direct debit.
Digital services - your Obligations
To take up this Energy Plan you'll need to have:
- agreed to receive bills via email during the Energy Plan;
- chosen email as your preferred contact method for communications from us about your energy supply under this Agreement and any other agreement with us during the Energy Plan. By taking up this Energy Plan you’ll be taken to have made that choice; and
- made sure the email address you use for My Account is current and valid and can receive electronic attachments from us.
When could this Energy Plan end early?
If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this Energy Plan will also end - including if you move to another address. We may also end this Energy Plan:
- if you stop being a Residential Customer;
- if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale, as set out in the Agreement Terms; or
- if you can't access My Account due to technical issues and we can't help resolve them.
What happens when this Energy Plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this Energy Plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our Agreement but you'll no longer receive the benefits. If you are entitled to an account credit (see the Details section to determine this) but this Energy Plan ends before it's applied to your account, then you won't receive the credit.