Energy Plan Period
This Energy Plan starts from the Supply Start Date and will continue until we or you end it.
Under this Energy Plan you receive the following benefit(s):
• a guaranteed discount on the usage and supply Charges
• we won’t charge you a card payment fee, late payment fee, payment processing fee or paper bill fee. These fees are described further in the Agreement Terms
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the Details section. The discount(s) only apply to the specific Charge(s) detailed above. They do not apply to other Charges which apply. If we make any changes to the Charges (in accordance with our Agreement Terms) your discount(s) will continue – but will just apply to the new Charges.
Varying your discount
We may vary your discount at any time where we give you 20 Business Days' notice of the new discount and you accept the change by not terminating the Agreement during the notice period.
How can this Energy Plan end?
If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this Energy Plan will also end - including if you move to another address.
You can end this Energy Plan at any time. We can end this Energy Plan:
- after the first 12 months by providing you with 20 Business Days’ notice;
- if you stop being a Residential Customer; and
- if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale – refer to the Agreement Terms for details.
What happens when this Energy Plan ends?
The Agreement Terms explain what happens when this Energy Plan ends. Don’t worry, even if your Energy Plan ends your energy supply will continue and we’ll stay in touch to tell you about your options.