Energy Plan period
This Energy Plan is for 12 months from the Supply Start Date unless it ends earlier.
Under this Energy Plan you receive the following discount(s):
A pay on time discount on the usage Charges if you:
- pay the total amount due by the Due Date and don't have an overdue amount on your account; and
- don't have a Power On payment plan (other than with Direct Debit for the entire Billing Period).
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the Details section.
The discount(s) do not apply to other Charges such as GreenPower, Green Gas or supply Charges.
If we make any changes to the usage Charges (in accordance with our Agreement Terms) your discount(s) will continue - but will just apply to the new usage Charges.
Digital services – your Obligations
To take up this Energy Plan you'll need to have:
- agreed to receive bills via email during the Energy Plan; and
- made sure the email address you use for My Account is current and valid and can receive electronic attachments from us.
When could this Energy Plan end early?
If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this Energy Plan will also end - including if you move to another address.
We may also end this Energy Plan:
- if you stop being a Residential Customer; or
- if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale - refer to the Agreement Terms for details; or
- if you can't access MyAccount due to technical issues and we can't help resolve them.
What happens when this Energy Plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this Energy Plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our Agreement but you'll no longer receive the benefits.
If you are entitled to an account credit (see the Details section to determine this) but this Energy Plan ends before it's applied to your account, then you won't receive the credit.