Origin’s nbn™ Connection Promise
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions – Origin’s nbnTM Connection Promise
These Terms and Conditions apply to Origin’s nbn™ Connection Promise (the “nbn™ Connection Promise”).
- The nbn™ Connection Promise is available to new residential Origin nbn™ customers.
- The nbn™ Connection Promise is not available in all areas or for all premises.
- Your premises must have an active connection (or an existing connection that was previously active) and be nbn™ ready to be eligible for the nbn™ Connection Promise.
- Connection must be booked by 1pm for next day connections and connection may occur anytime up to midnight on the day.
- To be eligible for the nbn™ Connection Promise you must:
a. Have your own nbn™ compatible modem that can be used immediately;
b. Provide proof of occupancy as part of the Origin nbn™ sign-up process (if required) and successfully complete the sign-up process (including setting up to direct debit for payment of your bills);
- You will not be eligible for the nbn™ Connection Promise if your service cannot be connected due to reason outside of our control (e.g. faulty sockets or equipment at the premises).
- If you are eligible for the nbn™ Connection Promise and your property is not connected by midnight on the next day, we will cover expenses incurred by you that directly relate to the cost of an alternative internet service (e.g. dongle and data costs), up to a maximum $100 a day (GST incl.) until you’re connected.
- All claims for internet expenses must be made within 6 weeks of the date of connection to the Origin nbn™ service, and must be supported by valid receipts if requested.
- If your claim is approved, the approved amount will be applied as a credit to your next Origin Internet bill.