Looking for reliable and professional solar system inspections and solar repairs? You can trust us.
Our solar experts will ensure your system operates efficiently and safely.
What checks are needed for a solar system repair?
Repairing a solar system efficiently can include:
- Checking the solar panels for any
discolouration, chips or cracks.
- Observing the display panel on the inverter to check if the inverter is functioning properly.
- Ensuring all switches, connections and wires are secure and operating properly.
- Ensuring the structural integrity of the panels is achieved and the system is performing as per proper safety standards.
Quick troubleshooting tips
Sometimes, troubleshooting your system can help understand and identify the best repair options:
- Do a shading test: to check if some trees have grown over time and are blocking sunlight reaching the panels.
- Checking for zero power output: because of a faulty inverter or failure of a solar panel in the system.
- Checking your system for any overheating.
- Checking for any worn-out terminals.
Contact our solar experts today for expert advice on your solar system repairs.
And remember, if we installed your solar system, you may be fully covered for any solar system repair work (or refund or replacement) under a valid manufacturer's warranty or your non-excludable statutory rights.