How we calculate your quote?
We look at your previous usage, estimate how much energy you’ll use in the future and tailor a price for you.
When you change to Predictable Plan, you'll need to pay the amount due from your previous usage-based agreement or energy plan (like Origin Saver). This will cover energy used from your last bill to the day before your new Predictable Plan starts. You may receive this bill within a few days or up to 3 months after you sign up, and the due date will most likely be different to your Predictable Plan instalment payment dates.
Your first Predictable Plan instalment will be debited from your account a month after you start the plan. You'll find all Predictable Plan payment dates will be listed in the contract we send you.
If you’re a concession cardholder, you could be eligible for a state government rebate or concessions on your electricity and natural gas bill.
- If we have your concession card details already, your concession will be automatically applied to your new Predictable Plan. Concessions are not built into the monthly Predictable Plan price. Concessions will be rebated back to you in the form of a credit on your next bill following the quarterly concession calculation.
John’s monthly Predictable Plan amount is $100. $100 is debited from his nominated bank account in January, February and March. In March his concession is calculated at $20. Because of this calculation John’s monthly Predictable Plan amount in April reduces to $80 as a result of his concession being applied ($100 - $20 = $80).
- If we don’t have your concession details, you’ll need to add these to your account. This can be done after you’ve signed up by visiting My Account or calling 13 24 61.
To be eligible for Predictable Plan, you need to sign up to direct debit and get your bills and correspondence by email.
We'll email you statements (generally every three months for electricity or two month for gas in Victoria) so you can keep track of your payments. This will show the payments received during the period and your next instalments due date as a reminder. If you've kept up to date with your instalments, you don't need to do anything.
Your new plan
Do you also need?
Direct debit is mandatory for this plan. Payments made by Visa or MasterCard will not incur a processing fee.
To find out more about how Origin collects, uses, holds and discloses your personal and credit information, read our Privacy Statements. If you have given us someone else’s details (as an additional account holder), let them know that their information has been provided to us and tell them about our Privacy Statements.
What it means
When you click 'Agree and submit', you agree:
- to enter into an agreement with Origin for each fuel and supply address above on the Terms and conditions set out above
- that Origin may vary the Terms and conditions by notice to you (but we won't change the total yearly amount during your 12 month plan)
- that Origin may verify your details with the distributor and if some of the details are incorrect, (e.g. the meter type), we may change the charges by notice.
What happens next?
EMAIL AND PASSWORD DON'T MATCH
This email and password don't match our records. Please try again.
If you've forgotten your email or password, you can use the Forgot links or call us on 13 24 61
Your quote's no longer available. Please call the number below for a new one.
Sorry, there's a problem with this page. Please call for assistance.
An unknown error has occured.
We are experiencing some problems, please refresh the page and try again.