With Origin Energy’s My Account, you can:
- View and compare your energy usage.
- Change your phone number or contact address.
- View and pay your natural gas, electricity or hot water bill.
- Even move house in minutes.
You can renew your energy plan or compare our plans to find one to suit your needs. And even disconnect your property, if you’re moving away.
Manage your energy account online, anywhere, anytime, with My Account.
Update your contact details
View and pay your bills
Renew your energy plan
Disconnect your property
Registering only takes a few steps:
- Head over to Register for My Account
- Enter your email address (the one linked to your account) and we’ll email you a code
- Copy and paste the code to verify your email address
- Set up a secure password and you’re good to go - we’ll log you into My Account straight away
There are a number of ways to disconnect your property.
If you're an Origin customer, you can log in to My Account and:
- Fill out our Disconnect form to disconnect online quickly and easily.
- Ask us to disconnect your old property when you complete our Move house form in My Account.
- Send us an enquiry through My Account.
- You can call us on +61 3 8635 3485 or log in to My Account and fill out our Disconnect form to disconnect online quickly and easily.
If you're moving in with Origin, you'll need to call your current provider and ask them to disconnect your old property.
You can extend your payment due date by up to five weeks, if you're eligible.
- Log in to My Account.
- Go to our Request a payment extension page.
- Select your proposed payment date and follow the steps.
Remember, if you extend your payment date, you won't get any pay-on-time discounts for your bill.
It's easy to pay your bills by direct debit. You don't need to contact your bank or fill out any forms.
All you need to do is:
- Log in to My Account
- Go to the Direct debit page
- Add your credit card or bank account details
- Pick the card or account you want to use
- Agree to the terms and conditions
If you have a Pensioner’s, Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) or state Health Care card, you may be eligible for state government rebates or concessions on your electricity and gas supply.
To find out what concessions you're eligible for, visit our Concessions and Rebates page.
To add or update your concession details, log in to My Account and fill out our Set up or Change my Concessions form.
We'll need your:
- Primary address - this is the address your concessions will be applied to
- Concession type - Health Care Card (in Queensland the Queensland Seniors Card), Department of Veterans Card, Pensioner Concession Card
- Concession card number
- Concession card start date