Update your contact details
View and pay your bills
Renew your energy plan or compare plans to find a new one
Disconnect your property
To register for My Account you'll need your:
- Account number
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
Registering only takes a few minutes:
- Go to the Register for My Account page.
- Enter your account number - you can find this on your bill or your welcome letter.
- Then enter your phone number, date of birth and email address and click Register.
- We'll send you an email to activate your account, simply click the Activate button.
- Set up your password and you're good to go.
There are a number of ways to disconnect your property.
If you're an Origin customer, you can log in to My Account and:
- Fill out our Disconnect form to disconnect online quickly and easily.
- Ask us to disconnect your old property when you complete our Move house form in My Account.
- Send us an enquiry through My Account.
Don't want to log in?
- Call us on 13 24 61 and we'll arrange your disconnection.
- You can call us on +61 3 8635 3485 or log in to My Account and fill out our Disconnect form to disconnect online quickly and easily.
If you're moving in with Origin, you'll need to call your current provider and ask them to disconnect your old property.
It's easy to pay your bills by direct debit. You don't need to contact your bank or fill out any forms.
All you need to do is:
- Log in to My Account
- Go to Set up or change a direct debit
- Add your credit card or bank account details
- Pick the card or account you want to use
- Agree to the terms and conditions
If you have a Pensioner’s, Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) or state Health Care card, you may be eligible for state government rebates or concessions on your electricity and gas supply.
To find out what concessions you're eligible for, visit our Concessions and Rebates page.
To add or update your concession details, log in to My Account and fill out our Set up or Change my Concessions form.
We'll need your:
- Primary address - this is the address your concessions will be applied to
- Concession type - Health Care Card (in Queensland the Queensland Seniors Card), Department of Veterans Card, Pensioner Concession Card
- Concession card number
- Concession card start date