This offer is made by Origin Energy Retail Limited (ABN 22 078 868 425), PO Box 1199, Adelaide SA 5001, 13 35 74.
- Eligibility – The offer is only available to person(s) new and existing to Origin LPG. Must enter into a new agreement with Origin for the direct supply of LPG (either by cylinder exchange or tanker-fill supply when available) at a single residential address for household supply. Not available to Origin Quick Swap or metered LPG customers.
- Discounted Price – For orders of LPG, we will charge you the price which is stated in the offer ("Discounted Price"). If we supply LPG to you by cylinder exchange, the Discounted Price will be for the price of the cylinder. For tanker-fill LPG supply customers, the Discounted Price will be applied for the price per litre of LPG. For more information on our prices, call us on 13 35 74.
- Direct Debit and ebill –
a. Tanker-fill LPG supply: The Discounted Price is only available to tanker-fill customers who sign up to direct debit and e-billing. Tanker-fill customers who do not sign-up to direct debit and e-billing will receive a partially discounted price, being 5 cents per litre higher than the Discounted Price.
b. LPG cylinder exchange: The Discounted Price will be available to all LPG cylinder exchange customers, regardless of whether they have signed up to direct-debit or billing.
- Duration – The Discounted Price will apply on this basis for 12 months from the Acceptance Date. After this, your LPG prices will revert to our standard LPG prices for your area and will be subject to our usual terms and conditions for price variation set out in our Customer Service Charter.
- Duration of Offer and Changes – Origin may terminate or vary this offer at any time without notice (before it is accepted by you).
- No waiver – The failure to enforce a provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- This Offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Origin LPG offer.
- Participating agents and dealers – This offer is not available through Origin agents and dealers and must be in an Origin LPG supply area.
- Acceptance Date – The date that you establish a new LPG account with Origin will be deemed as the date of acceptance of the Offer ("Acceptance Date").
- If you accept this Offer and maintain an account with Origin for supply of Origin LPG for a 12-month period starting on the Acceptance Date ("Offer Term"), your agreement with Origin ("Agreement") will consist of the terms and conditions of this Offer and the terms and conditions set out in the Origin LPG Customer Service Charter ("Charter"). If you cancel the Agreement for supply of LPG within the Offer Term but continue to take supply of LPG from Origin, the Offer will cease, your supply of Origin LPG will continue subject to the Charter.