Enter the word ‘Rewards’ in the referral code field below the available LPG plans.
This offer is made by Origin Energy Retail Limited (ABN 22 078 868 425), or Origin Energy (TM) Pty Ltd (ABN 49 108 327 760) in Queensland only. PO Box 1199, Adelaide SA 5001, 13 35 74.
- Eligibility – The offer is only available to person(s) who are not existing Origin LPG customers and who enter into a new agreement with Origin for the supply of LPG (either by cylinder exchange or in situ supply when available) at a single residential address for household supply for a minimum period of 6 months. Not available to Origin Quick Swap or metered LPG customers.
- Selling Price – For orders of LPG, we will charge you a price which is fixed for 12 months ("Selling Price"), as set out in your Customer Application Form. If we supply LPG to you by cylinder exchange, the Selling Price will be for the price of the cylinder. The Selling Price does not include fees for the rental of Origin LPG cylinders. For more information on standard prices, call us on 13 35 74.
- Other fees and charges – We will charge an annual rental fee ("Facility Fee") per LPG cylinder. This amount varies and is dependent on the state that the property is located.
- Duration – The Selling Price will apply on this basis for 6 months from the Acceptance Date. After this, your LPG prices will revert to the standard LPG prices for your area and will be subject to our usual terms and conditions for price variation set out in our Customer Service Charter.
- Duration of Offer and Changes – Origin may withdraw or vary this offer at any time, but will honour any existing LPG Rewards offer put to you before the withdrawal of this offer.
- No waiver – The failure to enforce a provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- This Offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Origin LPG offer.
- Participating agents and dealers – This offer is not available through Origin agents and dealers and must be in an Origin LPG supply area.
- Acceptance Date – The date that you establish a new LPG account with Origin will be deemed as the date of acceptance of the Offer ("Acceptance Date").
- If you accept this Offer and maintain an account with Origin for LPG for a 6-month period starting on the Acceptance Date ("Offer Term"), your agreement with Origin ("Agreement") will consist of the terms and conditions of this Offer and the terms and conditions set out in the Origin LPG Customer Service Charter ("Charter"). If you cancel the Agreement for supply of LPG within the Offer Term but continue to take supply of LPG from Origin, the Offer will cease, your supply of Origin LPG will continue subject to the Charter.