LPG credit offer
Terms and conditions
This offer is made by Origin Energy Retail Limited (ABN 22 078 868 425), PO Box 1199, Adelaide SA 5001. Please call us on 13 35 74 if you have any questions.
- Eligibility – The LPG credit offer at stated on the Origin LPG select plan webpage (“Offer”) is only available to new Origin LPG account customers for direct supply of LPG to their single residential address for household use. Not available to Origin Quick Swap or metered LPG customers.
- LPG Credit – The value of the credit will be the amount stated in the Offer. The credit is applicable to Origin LPG accounts only and may only be used on the price of LPG (not on any other fees that may be applicable). The new LPG customer must also have ordered and paid for an installation of at least 45kg of Origin LPG for the credit to be applied.
- The LPG credit, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The LPG credit cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only one LPG credit will be issued per Origin LPG account.
- Price – For orders of LPG, we will charge you the price which is stated in the Offer (“Offer Price“) for the Offer Term. If we supply LPG to you by cylinder exchange, the Offer Price will be for the price of the cylinder. For tanker-fill LPG supply customers, the Offer Price will be applied per litre of LPG. After the Offer Term the customer’s LPG prices will revert to standard LPG prices for the customer’s area and will be subject to our usual terms and conditions for price variation set out in our Customer Service Charter. For more information on our prices, call us on 13 35 74.
- Duration of offer and changes – The Offer Price will be fixed for a period of 6 months from the Acceptance Date (“Offer Term”). Origin may terminate or vary this Offer at any time without notice (before it is accepted by the customer).
- No waiver – A failure to enforce a provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- This Offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Origin LPG offer.
- Agents and dealers – This offer is not available through Origin agents and dealers. The customer must be in an Origin LPG direct supply area.
- Acceptance Date – is the date that the customer signs up to the Offer and agrees to the terms set out.
- If a customer accepts this offer and maintains an account with Origin for the supply of Origin LPG then the customer’s agreement with Origin will consist of the terms and conditions of this offer and the terms and conditions set out in the Origin LPG Customer Service Charter (“Customer Service Charter”). If a customer continues to take supply of LPG from Origin after the Offer Term then that supply will continue on the terms and conditions of the Customer Service Charter.