LPG safety and appliance service for your business
Terms and conditions
This service is offered by Origin Energy (TM) Pty Ltd, which is licensed under the Queensland Building and Construction Commission Act 1991, licence number 1212318; Origin Energy LPG Limited licensed under the Home Building Act 1989 (NSW), licence number A934; Origin Energy LPG Ltd licensed under the Plumbers, Gas Fitters and Electricians Act 1995 (SA), licence number PGE276980; Origin Energy Tasmania Pty Ltd, licensed under the (TAS) Occupational Licensing Act 2005, licence number 1396282; and Origin Energy Retail Limited in Victoria and Northern Territory.
- Eligibility – The service offer is available to business(es) new and/or existing to Origin LPG in all Australian states and territories except the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
- Duration and contract – For businesses, there is a services contract with all applicable rates and charges, contract term and an annual maintenance plan prior to commencement.
- Auto-renewal – You would need to provide written notice to Origin if you wish to terminate the Agreement for Appliance Service, at least 6 months before the end of the initial term of this Agreement. Otherwise the Agreement for Appliance Service will be extended for a further period of the same length as the initial term on the same conditions.
- Rates, charges and pricing – You will be provided with our rates and charges for our service work before commencement. Parts not included. Different rates will apply for services after business hours.
- Response time – In the areas we service we can be at your site within 2 hours after your call for appliance breakdown or repairs. The 2-hour response time is not applicable to all areas or locations.
- Special limitations – The gas safety and appliance service offer is not available to business owners in Queensland in commercial spaces larger than low-rise.
- Manufacturer’s warranty – To the extent permitted by law, Origin is not liable for any waiver of a manufacturer’s warranty in connection with the proper performance of the services.
- Duration of service offer and changes – Origin may terminate or vary this service at any time without notice (before it is accepted by you).
- No waiver – The failure to enforce a provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Participating agents and dealers – This offer is not available through Origin agents and dealers and must be in an Origin LPG supply area.
- If you accept this Offer your agreement with Origin (“Agreement”) will consist of the terms and conditions of this Offer and the terms and conditions set out as per your LPG supply agreement. If you cancel the Agreement for Appliance Service but continue to take supply of LPG from Origin, your supply of Origin LPG will continue subject to the terms and conditions of your LPG supply agreement.