To find out more about how Origin collects, uses, holds and discloses your personal and credit information, read our Privacy Statements. If you have given us someone else’s details (as an additional account holder), let them know that their information has been provided to us and tell them about our Privacy Statements.
Important information about life support
If you're only getting one energy type through us and have another electricity/gas retailer, it's essential that you let your other retailer know if anyone who lives at the property (or plans to live at the property) uses life support equipment.
Additional fees and charges
Some additional charges may also apply:
- Fees of up to 0.72% may apply to card payments
- Fees of 0.49% or $2 (whichever is higher) per bill may apply to bills payed at the post office
- Fees of $1.75 per bill may apply if you choose to get your bills by post
- A one-off reconnection fee may apply if you're moving your business. These are set by your distributer and may change from time to time. See the latest fees for your state.
- If you request a change, removal or installation of an electricity meter, a $49.50 administration fee will apply
- If you've selected If you've selected GreenPower or Green gas, additional charges apply
- If you're in VIC, ACT, SA or QLD, exit fees may apply to our Business Flexi, Business Solar Boost and Business Solar Opimiser plans. See the fees for your state.