Your online business energy portal
EnergyLink uses the data from your electricity meter to show your energy consumption.
It provides you and your team a visual representation of electricity use across all your sites, processes and equipment.
Information when you need
Visibility of energy use at site level
Check bills online to track spend
Easy-to-read and share reports
Request more detailed reports
Logging in for the first time?
When you first log into EnergyLink, you'll see your sites listed. Drill down for more detail, request the reports you need and share with key decision-makers in your team.
The EnergyLink Sites Dashboard gives a combined view of your sites’ energy usage. At a glance you can review year-on-year, month-on-month and emission statistics.
Data visualisation and downloads
The EnergyLink Site Power Usage graph shows the most recent 7 days of electricity consumption at your site by default. The X-axis shows the date/time, while the Y-axis shows electricity load in kW.
Hovering over the graph provides greater detail of the time and kW value.
Frequently asked questions
- Navigate to the EnergyLink web address for your particular account. The general format for the link is yourbusinessname.energylink.io. For example: demo.energyLink.io
- Type in your username and password in the appropriate fields
- Click login
- Please check your email spam folder
- If email is not located there, at the EnergyLink login page, please click on "Didn't receive confirmation instructions?"
- Fill in your email address and press "Resend Confirmation Instructions"
- If you still do not receive an invitation email, please contact us to help you.