7. Short showers do more than just save water – they save energy too.
8. Seasons are ever-changing, and so is your energy usage. Keep an eye on spikes with our tracking tool via My account.
9. Switch lights off when you’re not in the room to save on your energy bill.
10. Closing curtains on hot days is a great way to save energy – next time you think about switching on the air con, try giving this a go first!
11. Chilled beer is one thing, but guzzling appliances are another. Did you know an extra 400L fridge can cost you $220 a year - turn off appliances to save.
12. Switch to LED lights and you could save up to 80% of energy per bulb.
See how much you could save with our energy efficiency hacks