8. Account summary
A summary of your past (except if this is your first ever bill) and present balances, including:
- The amount you owed us when we sent your last bill
- What you paid towards that bill – marked with an A in an orange circle
- Any amount owing, carried over to this bill from the last one
- Any adjustments carried over from your last bill e.g. payment fees, account credits, solar charges or feed-in credits – marked with a B in an orange circle
- Your new energy charges for this billing period – marked with a C in an orange circle
You can see details of items A and C (marked with the orange circles) just below the Account Summary.
9. Payments received (the A from point 9, above)
What you paid towards your last bill, when you made payments and how you paid them during the last billing period.
10. Total electricity charges
Details of your unmetered supply address, your usage and what that usage costs, including:
Your site details:
- Your Supply Address
- NMI and Meter read details
Your Unmetered Asset Information:
- Your Asset Type
- Asset ID if provided
- Agreed load of the device
- Unit of Measure in WATTS
- Total number of devices
- Load profile, for example 24 hours or 12 hours
Your billing period in days
Your rate – the pricing structure we use for your address which is Non-Contestable Unmetered
The rest of this section is a breakdown of how much energy was used during the billing period and what it cost. All the charges include GST. Some items, like goodwill credit, don’t include GST. With these, we’ll add “non-taxable, no GST” to make it clear for you
11. Need to get in touch?
This right hand column on your bill has detailed information about how to contact us online, on the phone or by post.