Our Accounts Payable department is committed to ensuring that all invoices are processed in a timely manner.
We’re always available to answer your questions about the progress of your invoice.
So that your invoice can be paid in a timely manner please ensure the following details are included:
- Origin purchase order number
- Purchase order line details i.e. item description, quantity, unit price
- Origin business contact name
- Your name and contact details
- Your ABN
- Where Australian GST is charged, the document must meet the Australian Tax Invoice guidelines
Your Origin purchase order number must be entered on your Invoice. If you don’t have one or don’t know what it is, please contact your Origin representative.
Please email your invoice directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional guidelines to ensure your invoice is processed accurately:
- It’s sent as a PDF document
- One invoice to one PDF
- It’s clear and scannable – an original emailed invoice where possible
- The word ‘Invoice’ is included in the email subject field
- The file doesn’t exceed 3MB
Invoices complying with these requirements will be sent through our scanning solution automatically without intervention.
If your invoice is received 5 or more days prior to due and is not put on hold, it will be included in our weekly supplier payment run. This usually occurs on a Friday.
If an invoice doesn’t comply with our accounts payable standards it will be returned to you as a non-compliant invoice. We’ll explain the non-compliance in the return email.