Supplier payment disputes

We’ll work with you to get any concerns sorted – fast

Got a complaint or want to dispute a payment or practice?
Please let us know so we can get it resolved.

You can lodge a verbal complaint with your procurement representative (in person or on the phone) or send us a written complaint.

Please provide all details of your complaint or dispute, so we can resolve it as quickly as possible. 

We'll respond to all complaints and disputes within 10 business days, although the timeframe to resolve complaints and disputes will depend on the complexity of the issue.  

Verbal complaints

To lodge a verbal complaint, contact your procurement representative.

We'll keep a record of the conversation on file for reference. If you're unhappy with the initial verbal response please lodge a written complaint.

Written complaints

To lodge a written complaint, email with all the details of your complaint, dispute or issue.

We'll respond within 10 business days, although the timeline to resolve your dispute may vary depending on the complexity of the issue.

Further advice

If your complaint isn't resolved through our internal process, you can contact the Small Business Commissioner in your state or territory, or get in touch with the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman for advice.