Register your interest
Registration takes about 30 minutes and is free. We’ll ask you some basic questions about your business and its capability, and request that you agree to our Supplier Code (PDF 59 kB).
To get started, please create an account in the Origin Vendor Portal. You’ll need to:
- Jump to the Vendor Portal
- Select Don’t have an account? Register to create login details (email and password)
- Click on the link we email to you, enter your organisation name, and hit Save
- Complete all sections of the form. When the progress indicator shows 100% and a Submit button becomes visible your form is complete
- Click Submit. Once submitted, your form can’t be edited
Once your business is registered, we'll contact you as any relevant opportunites arise or are identified. Please note that registration doesn't guarantee that you will secure work with Origin.
For queries about the Origin Vendor Portal, or for any assistance completing the form, follow the registration link and open up a chat using the blue chat icon on the bottom right of your screen.
If you’re a local business (based in the Maranoa, Western Downs or Banana Shire local government areas) looking to get in touch with Origin Procurement, contact us at email@example.com